B. R. Tol English High School is a premier English medium school affiliated to the C. B. S. E. . Located in Mulund East, a leading suburb of Mumbai, India. The school is a member of the VPM family of educational institutions established in 1972.
Carrying forward the legacy of excellence in education, VPM’s B.R Tol rolls ahead as a progressive educational institution, keeping pace with the changing time and caters to the needs of contemporary society.
The Vidya Prasarak Mandal (Regd.) is an educational trust came into existence on 26th March 1960 by Kannada speaking linguistic minority who originally hailed from Karnataka
In 1972 , an English Pre-Primary and Primary School came into existence which in 1976 grew as B.R. Tol English High School. Till 2008 it was state board , later on in 2009 onwards we adopted CBSE board .Our School is Affiliated upto 31/03/2024 .
Our school runs classes from 1 to 10 to provide education to students. Our school has approximately 530 as student strength The school follows the progressive pattern of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with state-of-the-art including digital/IT enabled classrooms, a secure network of CCTV cameras, well equipped labs for Computers, Sciences, Social Sciences, Math, a big Auditorium and a sincere and dedicated staff to ensure safety and well being of your children.
The school has been setting records by giving 100% results from years. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.It is presently under the principal -administration of Shubhangi Potphode , with a total of 45 staff members
VPM’s B. R. Tol is a school with a soul. We envision to make our children self-reliant and productive individuals, ready to serve the community.
- To develop in students the quality of integrity, honesty, trust, tolerance and compassion.
- To promote the spirit of enquiry
- To foster a scientific temper within the bonds of humanism.
- To help the student to become meaningful part of his/her environment.
We lay emphasis on experimental and exploratory methods of learning well beyond classrooms, as well as espouse the practice of our school values and attributes.
- We explore new avenues of learning and encourage our children to ask open ended questions.
- We create a strong relationship with the child and enhance connection between the educator, parent and the child.
- We understand the child’s interest and help them discover their identity and purpose in life.
- We create a comfortable safe environment for children.
Our School Motto
“Service Before Self”
VPM’s B.R. Tol is committed to pursue excellence in every imaginable field. For us every child is a leader of tomorrow and we leave no stone unturned to ensure that every DIPSITES excels.
We pledge to serve others before we serve ourselves. We vow to uphold our motto in its true spirit, to reinforce our commitment to the service of others.
We firmly believe in “Their need is greater than mine”.